Delhi Election 2015 – BJP has no manifesto, but five questions everyday for AAP
The Bhartiya Janta Party has changed its way to fight Delhi Assembly Election this year. As per its changed strategy, the party hasn’t released any manifesto and decided to counter the Aam Aadmi Party.
On Thursday, the BJP President Amit Shah held a meeting with all senior party leaders including cabinet ministers at the party headquarters in the national capital city. The party declared that it will not release any manifesto for Delhi polls. Instead of manifesto, the party will ask five questions from the AAP chief Arvind Kejriwal. Today’s asked five questions are as follows:
- Why did Arvind Kejriwal take support of Congress despite having promised not to take support earlier?
- Why didn’t Arvind Kejriwal fulfil his promise of ordering probe against Sheila Dikshit?
- Why did he accept Z+ security when he was CM?
- He went to take oath travelling in metro, then why use SUVs for work?
- Had said that travelling in private jet was against his principles, then why did he travel in a private jet?