Delhi Assembly Election 2015 – BJP’s another set of 5 questions for AAP
Keeping the attack continued on the AAP, the BJP shoot another set of five questions in addition to 5 questions asked on Thursday (29th January, 2015). The union minister and BJP leader Nirmala Sitharaman at a press conference said, “Some say the questions are old. But we have been raising them because they haven’t been answered yet.” Further, she said, “We will keep asking questions till you answer all of them.”
Have a look at another set of questions asked by the BJP from the AAP:
- Didn’t you find volunteers to ask for votes in Delhi? Explain the link to foreign volunteers.
- AAP is anti-women. All women workers exited the AAP and they attack a woman BJP candidate. Is this the way you deal with a prospective CM (Kiran Bedi)? Why are women leaving AAP?
- AAP hasn’t submitted their account for Lok Sabha 2014 elections with Election Commission? Why are Lok Sabha polls still unaccounted for?
- EC’s orders have been violated by AAP. They do not respect institutions like the EC. Why insult Constitutional bodies?
- AAP’s intention is not to strengthen Lokayukta. How many times did they raise that issue after there 49 days in the power? Why did AAP ignore Lokayukta?