What is make in india and how it will help to india to grow?
Make in India initiated by Government of India, to encourage companies to manufacture their products in India. It was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 25 September 2014. The main purpose of this campaign is to make country a manufacturing hub for domestic as well as foreign companies.
Benifits of Make in India:-
* Indians will get more jobs so less unemployment.
* Youngsters will not move abroad, they will not even have to move to another city/state, all things they can get in their own city/state.
* We Don’t have to pay to foreign brands, we should be paid by them.
* Rupee will get stronger & competitive against other currencies.
* Exporting rate will increase.
* But we have to keep mind that whatever product we design/manufacture/develop we should focus more on quality rather than quantity.
* We can make use of all the resources to the best possible extent.
* Their talents can be best utilized and can increase production in the country.
* We can also increase exports.
* Our foreign exchange reserves will increase.
* We can have better position in international market.
* Encourage healthy competition among the youngsters.